How it works
B-maps iv derives the coefficient values of objective values from the B-logica servers in the cloud (Microsoft Azure). If the objective values are changed by the Ministry of Finance, B-logica updates its servers and the user immediately has the new values, without requiring any upgrade of the program.
The latest version of the B-maps iv is a subscription product. The maps as well as the Coefficients of objective values are in the cloud (Microsoft Azure), while the user’s data (Calculation Sheets, owners, etc.) are stored locally in the user’s system.
B-logica's servers are hosted in the Microsoft cloud (Azure) which provides almost absolute availability conditions (99.95%) of the sites it hosts and at the same time the highest international levels of user data security.
- High protection of h/w and s/w systems even in cases of natural disasters.
- 24x7 operation with support from Microsoft executives.
- High availability of 99.95% with fault tolerance implementation, backup & recovery, load balancing etc.
- Controlled access to data centers and only by authorized Microsoft personnel.
- International Certifications on personal data security.
It is noted that Microsoft has multiple data centers around the world with the ability to create automatically replicated sites (automatic replication).